Service Car Wash and Shuttle Attendant
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OR JUST STARTING OUT YOUR CAREER? If your answer is yes, then we may be what you are looking for. Squamish Toyota is currently seeking a full time Service Department car washer/Shuttle Driver to join our team.
Summary of Position:
The Service Dept car washer and Shuttle driver is a very important member of the Squamish Toyota team. Working under the supervision of the Service Manager, this person will have a direct positive effect on our service customers. Experience would be an asset but we are willing to train the right person.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing shuttle service for service customers
- Wash vehicle exterior and vacuum interior of customer vehicles that are in for servicing
- Maintain cleanliness of service wash bay
- Maintain service parking lot in an orderly and safe fashion at all times
- Communicates with service staff and service advisors in order to coordinate vehicle drop off and pickup, decreasing delays for service customers.
- Identify and report vehicle damage before washing vehicles
- Assist Technicians as required and other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
- The ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to achieve deadlines with constant change requests from staff
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Proactive in identifying areas of improvement
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving abstract
- Position is full time ( five days a week ) work schedule may require working on Staurdays
- Dealership hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm - Saturday from 8:30am to 5:00pm
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and drivers abstract by email or in person. We thank everyone who applies however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Here at Squamish Toyota, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do. We always try to promote from within first and we treat all team members like family.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A healthy and safe work environment